Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1. What is your type? What do those letters stand for and what do they mean? Example- I am a ENTP- an Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiver
Extraverted means outgoing, Intuitive means.... etc
ESFJ




3. What does the Keirsey description call you? Ex. ENTP are inventors
According to Keirsey description are usually supervisors.

3. What does the Butt and Heiss type description call you? Ex: Clever professor
The Butt and Heiss type is a guardian provider.

4. What are 5 personality traits common to your type? Ex; ENTPs are quick witted, love to argue, innovative/ingenius, problem solvers, optimist, but gets frustrated by small obstacles.

5. What 3 famous people share your type?
EX. Michaelango, Walt Disney, Ben Franklin and Thomas Edison share my type


6. What are three careers that are good for your type?
Natural sciences, high school education, and computer science are all good careers for my type. As a high school computer teacher, I have to agree!

7. Do you agree with the results? Why or why not?
Yes, I agree because I love to argue a point, and I consider myself innovative and clever. However, I think that I am more feeling than thinking, so I don't agree 100%

8. Add any additional comments or questions.
I learned a lot about what type of person I am, but where can I go to learn about other types?

No comments:

Post a Comment